Preseason projections

Conference talk for the UP 8 Man Football West Conference. Carney-Nadeau, Forest Park, North Central, North Dickinson, Ontonagon, and Stephenson

Moderator: Moderator Group

Preseason projections

Postby Eagle Backer » Tue Aug 20, 2019 10:08 am

Ok prognosticators, the preseason college rankings just came out so let’s start some arguments early. What order do you predict the teams in this conference will rank at end of season?
"The spirit, the will to win, and the will to excel are the things that endure. These qualities are so much more important than the events that occur." Vince Lombardi
Eagle Backer
All UP

Re: Preseason projections

Postby BaLLeR_J06 » Thu Aug 29, 2019 8:27 am

I'm not as on the pulse of the landscape as I was a decade ago,but I'll take a shot in the dark.

1. North Central
2. Forest Park
3. Ontonagon
4. Stephenson
5. North Dickinson
6. Carney-Nadeau
BaLLeR_J06
UP Football Guru

Re: Preseason projections

Postby Eagle Backer » Thu Sep 05, 2019 10:07 am

BaLLeR_J06 wrote:I'm not as on the pulse of the landscape as I was a decade ago,but I'll take a shot in the dark.

1. North Central
2. Forest Park
3. Ontonagon
4. Stephenson
5. North Dickinson
6. Carney-Nadeau

After the first round, it sounds like you should be pretty close but from what I heard from the Rudyard game, Stephenson might land as high as 4. It really appears that North Central and Forest Park are head and shoulders above the rest of the field.
"The spirit, the will to win, and the will to excel are the things that endure. These qualities are so much more important than the events that occur." Vince Lombardi
Eagle Backer
All UP

Return to Great Lakes Eight Conference - West