Preseason projections

Conference talk for the UP 8 Man Football East Conference. Brimley, Cedarville, Engadine, Pickford, Rapid River, Rudyard, and Superior Central

Moderator: Moderator Group

Preseason projections

Postby Eagle Backer » Tue Aug 20, 2019 10:07 am

Ok prognosticators, the preseason college rankings just came out so let’s start some arguments early. What order do you predict the teams in this conference will rank at end of season?
"The spirit, the will to win, and the will to excel are the things that endure. These qualities are so much more important than the events that occur." Vince Lombardi
Eagle Backer
All UP

Re: Preseason projections

Postby tjays » Tue Aug 20, 2019 5:23 pm

Pickford
Rapid River
Engadine
Rudyard
Cedarville
Superior Central
Brimley
tjays
UP Fan

Postby Mr. NCAA » Tue Aug 20, 2019 8:01 pm

Pickford
Rapid River
Engadine
Cedarville
Rudyard
Superior Central
Brimley

If Cedarville finishes 5th like the other person suggested, then it will be hard to make the playoffs.
Mr. NCAA
Visiting Guru

Postby Eagle Backer » Tue Sep 03, 2019 8:21 am

Mr. NCAA wrote:Pickford
Rapid River
Engadine
Cedarville
Rudyard
Superior Central
Brimley

If Cedarville finishes 5th like the other person suggested, then it will be hard to make the playoffs.

I think Rudyard will be hard pressed to come in ahead of Cedarville. There are 3 games this week that will be interesting to see how they shake out to see who has got what this year.
Pickford/Engadine
Rapid River/North Central
Rudyard/Forest Park
"The spirit, the will to win, and the will to excel are the things that endure. These qualities are so much more important than the events that occur." Vince Lombardi
Eagle Backer
All UP

Postby Mr. NCAA » Tue Sep 03, 2019 11:46 am

After last week Bennie and the Jets should blow out the Rockets. Basically that is why I like to see at least one game score before making an official league forecast.
Mr. NCAA
Visiting Guru

Postby Eagle Backer » Thu Sep 05, 2019 10:10 am

Mr. NCAA wrote:After last week Bennie and the Jets should blow out the Rockets. Basically that is why I like to see at least one game score before making an official league forecast.

Maybe... Cedarville and Rapid play significantly different styles of football so it will be interesting to see how this one goes.
Eagle Backer
All UP

Pickford versus Powers!

Postby deerslayer » Thu Sep 12, 2019 4:49 pm

Dang it!!! I am going to have to miss this. I am down south for work all weekend. I would seriously pay for the film on this matchup. It should be an awesome game.
deerslayer
UP Fan

Return to Great Lakes Eight Conference - East