2018 U.P. Football All-Star Game

General board to discuss Upper Peninsula football.

Moderator: Moderator Group

Re: 2018 U.P. Football All-Star Game

Postby tgoldbeck » Mon Jul 02, 2018 8:07 am

Message to this year's All-Star Players:
All-Star Players,

Thank you for a great week! I have enjoyed working with all of you throughout this entire process since last November. It was truly a pleasure getting to know you, and especially watching you all perform like true All-Stars during everything you did during All-Star Week. I know you all will make very positive impacts on your communities and the world as you move forward in your lives. I wish you the best of luck in everything you do, and echo Coach Olson's words to you...always remember that life is unpredictable and unfair, and you will fail on some level many times in your lives. We all do. When a bad EVENT happens to you, it is your REACTION to that event and those circumstances that will ultimately determine the OUTCOME. You are now part of the U.P. Football All-Star Game brotherhood, so support each other whenever possible in whatever ways you can. There are 900+ of you out there in the world. If you ever find yourself travelling to or through Madison, you are certainly welcome to stay with Jodi, Tanner and I. We currently have a 2008 All-Star (Matt Cowling-L'Anse) staying with us while he prepares to enter his final medical residency at UW Hospital in the fall. We love all of you!

todd@xcel.net signing off

Housekeeping items:
-Everything can be found on the All-Star Game website. (www.xcel.net, click on the All-Star Game logo).

-DVDs-If you want a video copy of the game, send in your DVD order form and check. When I get the master copy of the game from TV6, I will make copies and send them out, which usually takes a few weeks. Click the Merchandise tab on the website. You can download the form and mail it, or you can order it online.

-Rings-If you want a ring, you can download a form on the Merchandise tab as well. Mail in the form, along with a check, and I'll get it ordered. Rings are only for players. Nobody else is allowed to order one. You can order one at any time. It does not have to be right now. We have had players that ordered one years after they played. Your name will always remain on my list of players.

-Pictures-As soon as I get all of the pictures from the photographer, I will post them on the picture site. If you click the History tab, you will see a link to the Picture site, the Bay Cliff video, and lots of other past All-Star Game stuff. When I get back home, I will update all of that information as I get it compiled. There are lots of newspaper articles, and tv stories about you guys.
Xcel Owner
tgoldbeck
UP Football Guru

Re: 2018 U.P. Football All-Star Game

Postby tgoldbeck » Thu Jul 19, 2018 9:00 pm

Pictures are done and posted! Thanks to our amazing photographer, Bill Schumann!! DVD's also arrived and will be mailed out to anyone who ordered one. Order forms are on the Merchandise page of the website (http://upfootballallstargame.com/). https://2018upfootballallstargame.shutterfly.com/
Xcel Owner
tgoldbeck
UP Football Guru

Previous

Return to Upper Peninsula Board