Packers vs Bears

Discuss anything about the National Football League. Fantasy Football talk also welcome here.

Moderator: Moderator Group

Packers vs Bears

Postby Amasaman » Mon Sep 27, 2010 3:29 pm

GO PACK!!!
Remembering all veterans, especially those 99 on eternal patrol aboard the USS Scorpion SSN-589.
Amasaman
All UP

Re: Packers vs Bears

Postby yooper power » Mon Sep 27, 2010 4:41 pm

"Breaking News"I'm hoping for a Bears victory. :shock:
Yooper playoff motto when playing the trolls:"You Take On One Yooper Team You Got Us All"
"2630 Never to be broken"
yooper power
All UP

Postby Amasaman » Mon Sep 27, 2010 10:54 pm

That is the second time a fumble by Jones has given the Bears the victory.

I know, one play doesn't make a game...but still, you've got to hang on to the ball.
Remembering all veterans, especially those 99 on eternal patrol aboard the USS Scorpion SSN-589.
Amasaman
All UP

Postby haulpack » Tue Sep 28, 2010 7:05 am

Amasaman wrote:That is the second time a fumble by Jones has given the Bears the victory.

I know, one play doesn't make a game...but still, you've got to hang on to the ball.

That fumble was inexcusable but it wasnt the reason they lost,18 penalties contributed,special teams contributed,the Hesters punt return td and blocked field goal did them in,slamming a Bear to the ground after the whistle was bright as was hitting the qb in the head with a helmet on a sack nullifying an interception,how about the dropped easy td pass by rookie tight end in the endzone,this loss was a team effort,undisciplined teams lose games,lets hope we see the end to that crap. :evil:
"A fool and his money are soon parted,so just how long have you been broke"
haulpack
All UP

Postby Chavez » Tue Oct 12, 2010 10:54 pm

haulpack wrote:....this loss was a team effort,undisciplined teams lose games,lets hope we see the end to that crap.

Or how about 3 straight weeks of it?
It takes 5 seconds - 5 seconds of decision; 5 seconds to realize your purpose here on the planet; it takes 5 seconds to realize that it's time to move, it's time to get down with it. I give you a testimonial - THE MC5!
Chavez
All UP

Return to NFL Football