Packer fans enjoy

Discuss anything about the National Football League. Fantasy Football talk also welcome here.

Moderator: Moderator Group

Packer fans enjoy

Postby yooper power » Fri Oct 15, 2010 3:23 pm

I got to think a few Packer fans may enjoy this.http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=wMywHFojUtY
Yooper playoff motto when playing the trolls:"You Take On One Yooper Team You Got Us All"
"2630 Never to be broken"
yooper power
All UP

Re: Packer fans enjoy

Postby Amasaman » Sat Oct 16, 2010 9:50 am

Wasn't that 2009? Rosenfels was #14 wasn't he?

I saw this on another video, and they were joking around about the sexting that the NFL can't prove took place. They said after the ball hit him there, he sent pics of his bruised manhood and wanted to know if it could be massaged to remedy the soreness. Therefore it wasn't sexual, it was a legitimate request for services. HA!
Remembering all veterans, especially those 99 on eternal patrol aboard the USS Scorpion SSN-589.
Amasaman
All UP

Postby yooper power » Sat Oct 16, 2010 10:57 am

I first saw this on wcco.com a Minneapolis tv station it said it happened on Wednesday the 13th,#14 is Joe Webb.I guess 13 is not Favres lucky number no matter what day of the week it is. :lol:
Yooper playoff motto when playing the trolls:"You Take On One Yooper Team You Got Us All"
yooper power
All UP

Postby Chavez » Sat Oct 16, 2010 2:33 pm

yooper power wrote:I got to think a few Packer fans may enjoy this.http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=wMywHFojUtY

Hey, I don't find ANYTHING amusing about any man getting hit in the junk.

Well, OK, with Favre's current situation, I did chuckle a little bit.
It takes 5 seconds - 5 seconds of decision; 5 seconds to realize your purpose here on the planet; it takes 5 seconds to realize that it's time to move, it's time to get down with it. I give you a testimonial - THE MC5!
Chavez
All UP

Postby Hueby » Sun Oct 17, 2010 3:54 pm

There's a new Vikings helmet logo flying around on the internet. Anyone see it? Kinda funny too.
Hueby
All UP

Postby yooper power » Sun Oct 17, 2010 7:53 pm

Hueby wrote:There's a new Vikings helmet logo flying around on the internet. Anyone see it? Kinda funny too.

I resisted as long as I could,had to look it up for some reason I don't think the NFL would allow the Vikings to wear that.
yooper power
All UP

Postby miakurtzy07 » Sun Oct 17, 2010 9:22 pm

yooper power wrote:I got to think a few Packer fans may enjoy this.http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=wMywHFojUtY

If a rap in the balls is what the Vikes need to win, I will drive to Minneapolis every week and kick him.
miakurtzy07
All UP

Postby Amasaman » Mon Oct 18, 2010 8:28 am

Hueby wrote:There's a new Vikings helmet logo flying around on the internet. Anyone see it? Kinda funny too.

There's also a new Packers logo as well. It is a combination of the "G" with the handicap/wheelchair access symbol.
Remembering all veterans, especially those 99 on eternal patrol aboard the USS Scorpion SSN-589.
Amasaman
All UP

Postby yooper power » Mon Oct 18, 2010 8:03 pm

miakurtzy07 wrote:

If a rap in the balls is what the Vikes need to win, I will drive to Minneapolis every week and kick him.

Mia I can save you the long drive,I will call my cousin I am pretty sure she will be more than happy to do it for you.
yooper power
All UP

Postby Chavez » Thu Oct 21, 2010 8:22 pm

Amasaman wrote:

There's also a new Packers logo as well. It is a combination of the "G" with the handicap/wheelchair access symbol.

If by "new" you mean "has been around for at least a decade."
It takes 5 seconds - 5 seconds of decision; 5 seconds to realize your purpose here on the planet; it takes 5 seconds to realize that it's time to move, it's time to get down with it. I give you a testimonial - THE MC5!
Chavez
All UP

Postby Amasaman » Fri Oct 22, 2010 3:27 pm

Chavez wrote:
Amasaman wrote:

If by "new" you mean "has been around for at least a decade."

OK, well, since they got rid of leather helmets then. :lol:
Amasaman
All UP

Return to NFL Football