Nfl Playoff machine

Discuss anything about the National Football League. Fantasy Football talk also welcome here.

Moderator: Moderator Group

Nfl Playoff machine

Postby football4life » Sat Dec 04, 2010 5:21 pm

for those of you who go on espn.com check out, and do the playoff machine its really fun and interesting, i am a die hard bears fan and went threw and picked the rest of their games i even included a week 17 loss at GB to see how it would play out and both teams could meet the week right after in the wild card round. you simply just pick the next remaining games of every teem its quick and it calculates it for you. It would be cool if both the bears and pack get in, even though i hate GB it would be sweet to see them in the playoffs, only happend one time and the bears won. besides i dont want tampa bay in, i knopw they are playing well with their young team, plus they drafted 3 starters that are contributing right away, i just hope they lose there conferense games i know detroit has gotta play so both bears and pack fans will be pulling for the lions , so we could possibly see bears, pack part 3..........so everyone check it out and go through pick your own scenarios.
Chicago currently leads the all-time series 89-79-6
football4life
UP Football Guru

Re: Nfl Playoff machine

Postby All-U.P.DreamTeam'86 » Sat Dec 04, 2010 8:36 pm

I found this a few days ago and it is awesome. :)
Go Trojans!!!
All-U.P.DreamTeam'86
All UP

Return to NFL Football