"BIGGEST Sports Show in the North - Week 2

8 Man league featuring Bellaire, Brimley, Cedarville, Charlton Heston Academy, Engadine, Onaway, Pellston, Pickford, Posen, and Rudyard.

Moderator: Moderator Group

"BIGGEST Sports Show in the North - Week 2

Postby EagleRadio 13 » Fri Sep 04, 2015 3:56 pm

The Radio Eagle Sports Network once again brings you the BIGGEST Sports Show in the North, airing tonight from 9:30-Midnight. We will cover all of Friday Night's action with coach and player inteviews, special guests, stats and recaps, and 1 of a kind analysis. Plus, if you missed any of the action Thursday Night, we get you caught up.

The show will air on the following stations:
Straits Country 95.3 FM Indian River
Eagle 95.1 FM Sault Ste Marie
Eagle 96.7 FM Newberry
Eagle 107.3 FM Escanaba
94.9 The Bay FM Marquette
STREAMING ONLINE @ www.radioeaglesports.com

Coaches, Players, Parents, and Fans feel free to join us and participate in the show!

Coaches Call In Line

Radio Eagle Sports Network Text/Hotline
(225)-800-RESN (7376)

Radio Eagle Sports Network Twitter Feed
for live game broadcasts, scores, and exclusive interviews from UP High School and NMU sports, check out radioeaglesports.com
EagleRadio 13
UP Football Guru
Location: Newberry, Marquette, Escanaba, Sault Ste Marie, Gaylord

Re: "BIGGEST Sports Show in the North - Week 2

Postby Mr. NCAA » Fri Sep 04, 2015 7:10 pm

I guess that I am too dumb to find the link to the 8 man football radio link. So which one covers 8 man football in depth?

If someone wants to call in and use the 2015 8 man football thread as a reference for 8 man football material, feel free to mention it on the shows.

The Western 8 forum is blocked on my computer from posting.

Sorry I don't have a twitter account. I have a hard enough time recalling my passwords on various websites.
Visiting Guru

Return to Bridge Alliance