"BIGGEST Sports Show in the North - Week 2

8 Man league featuring Bellaire, Brimley, Cedarville, Charlton Heston Academy, Engadine, Onaway, Pellston, Pickford, Posen, and Rudyard.

Moderator: Moderator Group

"BIGGEST Sports Show in the North - Week 2

Postby EagleRadio 13 » Fri Sep 04, 2015 3:56 pm

The Radio Eagle Sports Network once again brings you the BIGGEST Sports Show in the North, airing tonight from 9:30-Midnight. We will cover all of Friday Night's action with coach and player inteviews, special guests, stats and recaps, and 1 of a kind analysis. Plus, if you missed any of the action Thursday Night, we get you caught up.

The show will air on the following stations:
Straits Country 95.3 FM Indian River
Eagle 95.1 FM Sault Ste Marie
Eagle 96.7 FM Newberry
Eagle 107.3 FM Escanaba
94.9 The Bay FM Marquette
STREAMING ONLINE @ www.radioeaglesports.com

Coaches, Players, Parents, and Fans feel free to join us and participate in the show!

Coaches Call In Line
(906)-225-0659

Radio Eagle Sports Network Text/Hotline
(225)-800-RESN (7376)

Radio Eagle Sports Network Twitter Feed
@REsportsnetwork
for live game broadcasts, scores, and exclusive interviews from UP High School and NMU sports, check out radioeaglesports.com
EagleRadio 13
UP Football Guru

Location: Newberry, Marquette, Escanaba, Sault Ste Marie, Gaylord

Re: "BIGGEST Sports Show in the North - Week 2

Postby Mr. NCAA » Fri Sep 04, 2015 7:10 pm

I guess that I am too dumb to find the link to the 8 man football radio link. So which one covers 8 man football in depth?

If someone wants to call in and use the 2015 8 man football thread as a reference for 8 man football material, feel free to mention it on the shows.

The Western 8 forum is blocked on my computer from posting.

Sorry I don't have a twitter account. I have a hard enough time recalling my passwords on various websites.
Mr. NCAA
Visiting Guru

Return to Bridge Alliance